Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Bathroom With A View

First of all the little flat we're staying in for the first month is great. It's located just outside of Coburg in the countryside. Marshall and I particularly appreciate the view from the office/bathroom. When you are sitting on the toilet pondering the many issue's plaguing our society as I tend to do, you have an amazing view of green fields as far as the eye can see. Granted you have similar views elsewhere in the flat but it's just more appreciated in the office. Gemma is enjoying the patio that overlooks the chicken pen. In fact when she first noticed them she just spazzed out. So now she spends a fair bit of her time pacing back and forth contemplating the chickens demise. I swear her evil genius rivals Stewie Griffen. Shocker seems to enjoy the round fuzzy rug in the living room as he spends most of his time lying on it as near to me as possible. I must be the only person with a small fury white shadow with mismatched eyes and a menacing underbite. lol So all in all I think we're all settling in nicely. Although I've not heard from Marshall yet as he is still at Brose. I am just hoping that he has unloaded that giant beast of a Fiat van and exchanged it for something a little more economical and easier to park. That's all for now folks, but keep checking back as I will try to post some pictures soon. Now I plan to immerse myself in the world of Sims 3 as I have waited a whole long year for it to be released. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment