Monday, June 1, 2009

Well here we go.......again!

As you all know, we're moving to Germany. So naturally I decided to resurrect my blog from our previous stay "European Vacation," under a new and improved name. I am sure that you will enjoy our many misadventures just as much as last time as I have only gotten more clumsy and insane with age. lol As of now there is not much to report aside from the fact that the moving company came this past Friday and completely emptied our house and made away with most of our belongings and we have finally finished cleaning our house. I only pray that pirates do not get their hooks into the ship containing our sea crate as I have a very strong emotional attachment to my flat screen television and my comfy bed. Anyhow, as soon as I am able and have something worth sharing I will be sure to dish out a healthy heaping of my long awaited witty blog postings for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am looking forward to much of the same sort of things you included the last time! Good Luck

    Jeff & Jackie

    ReplyDelete